Zanes Law Celebrates the Joy of the Season by Fulfilling Wish Lists
PHOENIX, AZ, December 03, 2019 /24-7PressRelease/ — Arizona law firm Zanes Law is kicking off the holiday season by fulfilling Amazon wish lists submitted on behalf of children. From December 4 to December 22, the firm will fulfill three wish lists per day. Dubbed #ZanesItForward, these 18 days of gift giving are the brainchild of Doug and Claudia Zanes, the husband-and-wife team that heads up Zanes Law personal injury law firm.
“Claudia and I have always been very active in the community,” Doug Zanes explained. “We think it’s important to give back in any way we can.”
This year, the Zanes decided to give back in a new and different way.
“We want to give smiles,” said Claudia Zanes. “Just the thought of the smile on a child’s face when they open a gift and find something they wished for, but never expected to receive—it brings me all the joy I could ever hope for.”
How Zanes It Forward Works
The concept is simple and brilliant, and anyone can participate. If someone wants to have a wish list fulfilled for a child, all they have to do is create a wish list on Amazon, then post a link to the wish list on the Zanes Law Facebook page. The Zanes will fulfill up to three wish lists per day, with a limit of $50 a day, so more children can receive gifts.
But the Zanes don’t want to keep the joy of giving all to themselves.
Anyone can visit the Facebook page and read through the posted wish lists. “If you see one, or several, items that move you, we encourage you to purchase it,” Doug explained. “The feeling you will get just thinking of a child opening your gift will be the best gift you get all season long.”
Guidelines for Participating in Zanes It Forward
Participants should take note of the following guidelines before participating in the Zanes It Forward event:
• Zanes It Forward is open to anyone who wants to post a wish list on behalf of a child, so long as the child is under the age of 18.
• For instructions on how to create an Amazon wish list, visit this page.
• Zanes Law does not need to know why you are posting the wish list. If you think it will make a child smile, we are happy to receive the list.
• We ask that you comment ONCE with ONE wish list so that the Zanes are able to keep track of which children have received gifts.
• Join the fun and PAY IT FORWARD! Feel free to purchase items on a wish list that’s been posted to the Facebook page. Simply reply to the comment containing the wish list informing the poster that “something is on it’s way!”
• Adding your wish list is as simple as copying and pasting the link from Amazon into the comment of the Zanes It Forward status update.
• When you create your wish list, make sure you add your address in the wish list settings page. It’s the only way we can send you your gifts. If you do not enable your address, we cannot include you in our daily, random selections.
This holiday season, remember to #ZanesitForward!
About Zanes Law
Zanes Law is a personal injury law firm with offices throughout Arizona. The firm accepts a broad range of cases, including, but not limited to, car accidents, slips and falls, nursing home abuse and neglect, dog bites, wrongful deaths, construction accidents, and mass tort claims. They can be reached at (866) 499-8989.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here