President & CEO Mark Bouck calls 2018 a “truly transformational year” for the company.
MORRISVILLE, NC, January 07, 2019 /24-7PressRelease/ — Mark Bouck, President and CEO of pharmaceutical solutions provider TrialCard Incorporated, today released the company’s 2018 annual highlights, detailing the organization’s impressive growth and performance over the past year.
“2018 was a truly transformational year for our company,” said Bouck. “Last year alone, TrialCard helped over three million patients save nearly $1.3 billion in drug costs.”
Some of the more notable accomplishments were:
• Experienced over a 40% YOY growth in total revenue
• Increased Patient Support Hub Services revenue by over 300%
• Successfully transitioned one of the largest reimbursement Hubs in the industry
• On boarded and trained over 840 new team members into the TrialCard culture, while maintaining an impressive 90% retention rate
• Increased the company’s number of manufacturers by 27% and brands serviced by 21%
• Achieved the coveted ISO27001 certification, the gold standard in data security management
• Opened new patient reimbursement support centers in Morrisville, NC and Kansas City, MO
• Introduced TC Script, a non-commercial dispensing pharmacy, in Scottsdale, AZ
• Introduced TC Synapse™, a comprehensive suite of risk mitigation and compliance solutions, which includes Co-Pay Accumulator Program Mitigation and Pharmacy Fraud Detection
• Increased service levels by expanding TrialCard’s technology and innovation team to more than 110 members
• Increased functionality of TrialCard’s proprietary QuickPath patient engagement platform
• Contributed to and supported more than 27 different local, state, and national charities
“Our success would not have been possible without the hard work and dedication of all of our employees,” added Bouck. “We look forward to continuing this trend in 2019 and plan to increase by 20% the number of patients we serve with our access and affordability services. At the end of the day, our focus is always on the patient.”
TrialCard Incorporated provides patient affordability, medication access and adherence, and patient support services on behalf of pharmaceutical manufacturers. Founded in 2000, TrialCard has connected 30 million patients with nearly $12 billion in branded drug savings to date. The company is headquartered in Morrisville, North Carolina. For more information about TrialCard, please visit http://www.trialcard.com.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here