The license agreement between National Geographic Society® and Destination Cinema Inc. has come to an end and NGS has decided not to renew the agreement based on a change in their overall business strategy.
GRAND CANYON, AZ, March 13, 2019 /24-7PressRelease/ — The 20 year relationship between the two companies has been appreciated by both.
The current National Geographic Visitor Center and IMAX® Theater at Grand Canyon will be rebranded as the GRAND CANYON VISITOR CENTER® and will continue to serve as an incredible starting point for Grand Canyon visitors embarking on their national park adventure.
The Visitor Center currently provides:
• Grand Canyon information and time saving tips from local experts
• Area maps
• National Park pass sales
• Free Grand Canyon National Park Shuttle Service (seasonal)
• Explorers Café with Pizza Hut® Express
• An Adventure Store with products such as Columbia®, Yeti®, and Kuhl®
• Pink Jeep® ground tours and air tour reservation desks
• The most watched IMAX film of all time, “Grand Canyon – The Hidden Secrets“
The GRAND CANYON VISITOR CENTER® is located on Highway 64 in the small community of Tusayan, one mile south of the South Rim Entrance to Grand Canyon National Park and is open daily from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm November 1 to February 28; 8:00 am to 10:00 pm March 1 to October 31. For more information on our services visit our website at explorethecanyon.com.
The GRAND CANYON VISITOR CENTER® includes convenient services such as Grand Canyon National Park Pass sales, information and tour reservations, free Canyon maps, photo galleries, Arizona Office of Tourism, Explorer’s Café featuring Pizza Hut Express & more.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here