Key contents of the report include- Market size & Forecast segmented by, component (Sensor, Radar, LiDAR, Camera, Central Computer & GPS), Geography, Level of Autonomy, Market Dynamics, Market share & competitive landscape.
BANGALORE, INDIA, August 23, 2018 /24-7PressRelease/ —
There is a lot of buzz about Mobility as a service claiming to be the future business model for the automotive industry. It is also one of the major reasons why autonomous vehicles are being looked up with all that seriousness. Autonomous vehicles offer many advantages in terms of improved safety, efficiency and congestion. The use of technology to implement a shared autonomous taxi system adds further advantages in terms of comfort and, above all, to significantly reduce congestion during peak times. As the stand-alone shared taxi system offers door-to-door service, its level of comfort is comparable to that of conventional cars.
Download a sample of the report at our website- http://bit.ly/2IxPZ85
Considering mobility as a service instead of private car ownership, car players could open new avenues for increasing their top line and bottom line. The robot-taxis could recreate profit groups and ownership of “checkpoints”, which are profitable locations controlled by specific players with offers that are difficult to replicate and of high value. For autonomous taxis, checkpoints can include critical autonomous vehicle technologies or customer-specific contact points. These changes will have knock-on effects in other sectors such as insurance companies, aerospace, railways and infrastructure.
MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
Upcoming developments related to AV production
• General Motors plans to mass-produce self-driving cars without steering wheels and pedals by 2019. The vehicles will be used in on-demand taxi application by Cruise automation.
• Ford will build a production version autonomous car by 2021
• Waymo is preparing to launch its first commercial ride-hailing service in Phoenix, Arizona featuring fully driverless minivans(Chrysler Pacifica) later in 2018
For Self-driving car hardware volume, the year 2018 is expected to be somewhere close to XX thousand units increasing to XX thousand units in 2019. 2019 will see a strong volume growth to XX thousand units mostly as a result of many new EV models being launched by multiple manufacturers. Overall the growth of this market in the next 5 years will be very encouraging at XX% marked by multiple highs in between. Most of the growth will only come towards the year 2023-25.
As more cars are equipped with advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and self-driving technology, suppliers of these components are ready for a win. In 2025, automakers are expected to produce ~XX million vehicles equipped with collision-avoidance systems. The tier 1 hardware suppliers are promoting their ability to integrate the necessary array of sensors, computer chips, hardware and software. The chipmaker NVIDIA is a leader in the development of the computer vision and machine learning solutions used for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous self-driving vehicle solutions. Its components are adopted by almost every automakers for their autonomous driving projects.
1. Velodyne LiDAR
2. Innoviz Technologies
3. NVIDIA Corporation
4. NXP Semiconductors
5. ZF Friedrichshafen AG
7. Continental AG
8. ON Semiconductor
10. Bosch AG
11. Renesas Electronics
12. Quanergy Systems Inc.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
1. Will electric and autonomous cars really happen?
2. Will 2030 be the death of internal combustion engine powered cars?
3. Is Mobility as a service displace car ownership?
4. The market size (both volume and value) of Self-driving car hardware market in 2018-2025 and every year in between?
5. The market size and forecast segmented by Autonomous level
6. The market size and forecast segmented by geography
7. Market share of suppliers in all components(LIDAR, Radar, Camera, Sensor, Central Computer and GPS)
8. Cost breakup of every component(LIDAR,Radar,Camera,Sensor,Central Computer and GPS)
9. Latest trends in Self-driving car hardware components
10. Supplier-OEM relationship in the Autonomous vehicle industry
To enquire about the report write to us at [email protected]
We are a Market Research firm specialized in mobility domain(s). Our zone of research entails Automotive, Aerospace, marine, locomotive, logistics, and construction & agricultural equipment. We deal in syndicated research, custom research and consumer research for all the aforementioned domains.
Visit us at https://mobilityforesights.com/
Follow us on
Twitter – https://twitter.com/MForesights
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here