In Honor of National Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month (NDDAM) Lilladu Exchange Pledges $25 Per Retail Box Sold March 16th, 17th & 18th to United Cerebral Palsy of LA
PORTLAND, ME, February 20, 2018 /24-7PressRelease/ — March is National Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month (NDDAM) and to celebrate, Lilladu Exchange is holding a 3-day St. Patrick’s Day Event in which they will donate $25 from every Retail Collection package sold that weekend directly to the United Cerebral Palsy of Los Angeles, Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties (UCPLA) and UCPLA’s participating affiliates. Customers will also receive 10% off their purchase with code UCPLA10OFF.
As co-founder Kyla Magnusson describes, “Lilladu Exchange is extremely proud and excited to continue our partnership with such an incredible organization as the United Cerebral Palsy of Los Angeles. We appreciate the ongoing community support they provide and hope this event brings additional public awareness for the needs of those with disabilities in our country.”
Lilladu Exchange is an online secondhand children’s clothing exchange service that provides brand named, kids clothes for up to 80% off retail prices. Featured in Parent’s Magazine as a “mommy must have” the company was founded by four women and is unlike any other out in the market because their main concept involves an exchange of items. Each order provides 12 preloved clothing pieces chosen and put together by professional stylists based on a child’s individual needs and style, in sizes 18 months – 5T. Clothes are mailed directly to the consumer’s door and include a prelabeled bag to easily mail back 12 of their children’s clothing pieces they no longer use to provide even greater discounts. There is also a Retail Collection option which includes the same 12 preloved pieces chosen by a personal stylist but without the customer’s exchange of clothing. This is still an incredible option as the prices are still unmatchable and the quality is top notch. The Retail Collection is the package that will provide $25 donation to the UCPLA during the St. Patrick’s Day Event.
Not only do the creators of Lilladu Exchange have a passion for helping other families with small children, they also enjoy giving back to the community at large, donating time, money and goods to charitable organizations across the country. Lilladu has a close alliance with UCPLA, an organization with over 40 program sites throughout Southern California, serving all people with developmental disabilities. Lilladu currently donates a minimum of $2.50 to UCPLA for every package of clothing sold in the Los Angeles area market and all customers currently receive 10% off their purchase with code UCPLA10OFF.
“We are grateful to Lilladu Exchange for their support of the individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities UCPLA serves,” says Ronald S. Cohen, President and CEO of UCPLA. “Much like the Lilladu Exchange community, the UCPLA community is made up of dedicated families who are devoted to working together to create a more inclusive, sustainable society for the next generation.”
Lilladu Exchange is taking the children’s clothing industry by storm between their overall concept as well as their philanthropic concerns and attitudes. Visit them at https://lilladuexchange.com/ and participate in their 3-day St. Patrick’s Day Event.
– Lilladu Exchange is an online secondhand children’s clothing exchange with a focus on quality, ease and affordability for sizes 18 months to 5T.
– A personal stylist works with the customer to ensure style needs are met and saves customers time and energy by doing the shopping for them.
– The exchange is customizable, both genders, multiple sizes and various styles can all be requested within one exchange. Also, clothes can be sent in for one gender but the other gender can be requested in the exchange. Perfect for those families that have both boys and girls.
– The Exchange Collection allows customers to receive clothes at an even larger discounted rate. The Retail Collection offers the same exceptional service and quality but opens doors to parents who may not have any children’s clothing items to exchange at the time, providing even more ease and availability to a broad range of consumers.
– In honor of national developmental disabilities awareness month (NDDAM) Lilladu Exchange pledges $25 per retail box sold March 16th, 17th & 18th to United Cerebral Palsy of LA and UCPLA’s participating affiliates.
About the Company: Lilladu Exchange is an online, secondhand children’s clothing consignment company. To learn more, please visit their website at https://lilladuexchange.com/ or their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/LilladuExchange/
United Cerebral Palsy of Los Angeles, Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties (UCPLA) operates over 40 program sites throughout four counties in Southern California and has extended its mission to serve all people with developmental disabilities. These programs include adult day activity centers, children’s programs, community living support services, group homes and independent living apartments. UCPLA provides services to more than 1,000 individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families each day. For more information on UCPLA visit our website at: https://www.ucpla.org/ or Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ucpla
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here